Slipped Disc in Neck
Discs in our spinal cord are the cushions between the bones which helps in bending forward and backward. These discs also absorb the shock to secure our spinal cord. When these discs are reduced in size or misplaced from their actual position due to continuous pressure or improper posture then it is called slipped disc. Slipped Disc in neck most affects those people who do long sitting jobs, especially those who work on computers or laptops. Don’t get frightened if you use one.
Slipped Disc in Neck Symptoms
- Sudden or gradually increasing neck pain
- Stiffness in Neck
- Severe Pain that radiates towards Arm, Forearm and fingers.
- Sometimes some particular neck movement makes the pain worst.
- Numbness, Tingling or Weakness in Arm and forearm.
Slipped Disc in Neck Exercises
There are some simple exercises that you can do at home to get relief from slipped disc in neck. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Sit straight and turn your head towards left. Put some pressure on your chin by using your left hand to turn it a little more. Hold it for twenty seconds and then repeat it on right side. Do it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sit straight and bend your head on left side, till your ear touches your shoulder. Use some pressure on your temple by using your left hand to bend it a little more. Hold for 20 seconds and then repeat it on right side.Do it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sit Straight and bend you neck straight so that your chin touches your chest. Hold for 20 seconds and then come back to relaxing position. do it for 5 to 10 Minutes.
If you feel pain discomfort or pain in any of these exercises then don’t do that particular step.
If you are an Athlete and suffering from Slipped Disc in Neck then there following three exercises for you:
1). Wall Stretches
2). Medicine Ball Bounces
3). Trampoline March
Stand in the middle of the Trampoline and start spot point running at a slow speed. Don’t go fast, as it may harm. Do it for 10 Min. Running with your dog can be a critical means of keeping yourself challenged, electronic dog door can be a great means of staying in shape. Dog fence installation can be relatively simple, but does require some stamina. Dog fence installations can be found here. Find good under ground dog fence reviews sites here. undergrounddogfence.org